Pagine

Friday, February 22, 2013

Me, me and me.

Rita Hayworth

Double Indemnity

Beyoncè

Slumdog Milionaire

Charlize Theron

Bianca Balti

San Francisco

San Francisco

Double Indemnity

Lindsay Lohan

Golshifteh Farhani

Sabrina

Picture by Shirin Neshat

Natalie Portman


Pulp Fiction

Golden Gate Bridge


Sorry for my biggest absence. It's been a year, I guess, since I wrote something in this blog.
The truth is that my life is changing, I'm changing.
As you can see from the two recent last posts, also my personality and my taste are changing.
I am not a fashion addicted anymore. I mean, I like to dress good as my personality is, but my life doesn't depend on it anymore.
I am not interesting since about two years I guess, and I think it is obvious from this blog.
I found another passions and I will not describe it, you just can see from this pictures.
These are some of my inspirations, pictures, actors, artist, musician.
I've been also very busy with my University. I'm about to finish it and I am so exicted because I have a lot of projects, ideas and dreams...You will see it, promise.
Have a good life, bye.


Mi scuso per questa mia grandissima assenza. E' passato un anno, penso, da quando ho scritto qualcosa su questo blog. La verità è che la mia vita sta cambiando, io sto cambiando.
Da come potete vedere, dagli ultimi due post, anche la mia personalità e i miei gusti stanno cambiando.
Non sono più una fanatica della moda. Voglio dire, mi piace stare attenta a come mi vesto, in base a quello che è la mia personalità, ma la mia vita non dipende più da questo.
Non ne sono più interessata da due anni ormai e penso sia ovvio dal blog.
Ho trovato altre passioni e non le descriverò, potete capirle dalle fotografie.
Queste sono alcune delle mie ispirazioni, fotografie, attori, artisti, musicisti.
Sono stata anche molto impegnata con l'Università. Sto per finire e sono davvero emozionata perché ho tanti progetti, idee e sogni...Li vedrete, promesso.
Buona vita, ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CLICK TO SEE MORE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...